Thursday, January 28, 2010

We Welcome Our New Camp Director!!!

"I am thrilled to be the new Director of Camp Frank A. Day. I'd like to take this opportunity to tell you a little about myself and my family. I grew up in Swampscott, Massachusetts, a suburb north of Boston. Currently, I live in Monson, MA which is just about 25 minutes west of Camp Frank A. Day. My Bachelor's Degree is in Geological Sciences and my Master's Degree is in Education. During the year, I am the seventh grade math teacher and team leader in Monson. During my summers, I have spent time at camps in Maine and the Berkshires. In my free time, I enjoy camping, hiking, collecting rocks and fossils and spending time with my family, who will be joining me this summer. My daughter, Tamra, is ten years old and my son, Gabriel, is six. My children and husband, Mark are very excited to be part of the Camp Frank A. Day family. We look forward to meeting all of you and can't wait for the summer to begin." -Leah Zippin

No comments:

Post a Comment